All prices on this site are quoted in pounds sterling (£ or GBP). Payment will be made in pounds sterling and your credit card provider will automatically make the exchange for you, billing you in your own currency.
2. Online Payments
We accept payment via all major credit and debit cards, through a secure server.
We also use PayPal secure server to process our online payments.
The confirmation email you receive will also be your official receipt. The security of our customers is paramount and the website is both secure and follows all guidelines on this issue.
3. Duties and Local Taxes
Customers in countries other than the UK, should local taxes or duties be due, will receive a separate invoice from the carrier. Purchasers are responsible for any duties and/or taxes levied at the point of entry of the destination country.
The final price quoted on the payments page is the price of the goods including delivery to the stated destination. We use second class post in the UK and an airmail option for any other country. You should allow up to 5 working days before despatch and then an appropriate time for the parcels to be delivered to your destination. For parcels travelling to other countries please note this can take several weeks. We do however pride ourselves that our service is second to none and usually achieve very fast turnaround times for orders.
5. Damage in Transit, Returns and Refunds
If you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation so that we can make an insurance claim against the carrier's insurers. Please contact us immediately so we can rectify the situation for you and organise a return of the damaged item.If you receive goods in damaged condition, that you deem as of unmerchantable quality, you must notify us by e-mail, post or telephone, within seven days of receipt of the goods. Refunds will be made by the same method as that used for the original purchase.
6. Returns for Cancellations and Unwanted Items
If you change your mind about any items you have ordered from us, please notify us within 14 days of receipt and return the goods for a full refund. In this event we will not normally refund your return postage and again a refund can only be made by the same method as that used for the original purchase.
7. Goods not Available for Shipment
Although we endeavour to keep reasonable stock of all of our products, it may be possible for some goods not to be in stock at the time you place your order. In the event that we cannot ship your goods within two working days of receipt of your order, we will contact you by email to advise you of the situation and ask whether we should proceed with the transaction.
We undertake to exercise all reasonable precautions to keep information supplied by customers strictly confidential. Any other information supplied to us may be stored on our computer system for our convenience, but will never be supplied to any outside agency.
We endeavour to provide the highest level of customer service. If something should go wrong please don't hesitate to contact us on telephone number 01623 656276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We welcome your comments as it enables us to continually improve our service. We will reply to you within 5 working days, normally with an immediate resolution. If the problem cannot be resolved immediately we will keep you informed of the steps we are taking to put the matter right.
10. Customer Service and Other Correspondence
Should you wish contact us for any reason please send e-mails to email@example.com
Our telephone number is (+44) 01623 656276. The telephone line is manned seven days a week, from 9:00am to 9:00pm
11. Statutory Rights
Our terms and conditions in no way affect your statutory rights as a consumer
12. Applicable Law and Courts Of Jurisdiction
All transactions undertaken through this web site are governed by English Law and any legal actions arising out of such transactions shall be subject to English Legal processes and under the jurisdiction of English Courts
13. The descriptions on the website referring to Silver, gold, copper etc, relates to the colour and not the actual material from which the product is made. Similarly description such as pearls, Crystals etc bear reference to the appearence rather than the actual material. We source our range from a variety of manufacturers and are bound by their descriptions of colour eg gold, ivory, burgundy etc and size 1mm 2mm etc and cannot comment where different products bearing the same colour and size description will match exactly.
14. Copyright The images are protected by copyright law and are owned by Diamante Crafts Ltd. Reproduction of these images and designs in any form without prior express written consent of the copyright holder is prohibited. Images on this website carry visible and/or invisible watermarks that allow us to trace unauthorised use.